Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Rant against Michelson/Morley special relativity and all that madness.

I probably am starting to repeat myself when it comes to my message that the mathematical underpinnings of relativity are based on approximations, assumptions and missing terms.
Yes, I am referring to Ampere and the longitudinal forces.
I don't want to write this like a rant, or an exposition about how I am right, and so many that came before 'missed something'.
Truth to be told, I have an advantage when it comes to 'fringe science': I am somewhat crazy.
Being reverent to the Laws of physics, to me, has always seemed optional.
So while I am plagued with doubts [It can't work, Standard Model Says, Can't get something from nothing, wash your hands after going to the bathroom...], I know what myself and others have done, the weird results.
And some of that work, well, it helps to be nuts if you are going to think it all through and not have your head implode.  Like what happens in Amperes equations when r [the separation between current carrying elements] gets to be a tiny number, or zero?   Everything gets divided by r, so if r = 0, boom.
Next up!
Detailed, step-by-torturous-step how-to make Caldera-Trodes! yay.

No comments:

Post a Comment